Oregon MPH at Oregon Health Science University School of Nursing
- Assess, analyze and synthesize the health status of vulnerable populations.
- Identify, develop and manage interventions to promote and protect the health of populations at risk.
- Lead and participate in interprofessional efforts to address health inequities with community partners.
- Conduct, participate in or apply research which improves the health of a population.
- Assess and integrate cultural beliefs and practices into public health interventions.
- Develop & apply effective communication strategies across multiple sectors of the community.
- Understand the principles of public health ethics and apply them to public health practice.
- Employ knowledge of health systems organization and health care finance to population based health problems.
- Apply quality improvement and risk management principles in the development, management and/or evaluation of population health services.
- Understand and participate in the process of grant and proposal development.
- Employ techniques to manage human, fiscal, and other public health resources.
- Primary Healthcare and Health Disparities Curriculum and Competencies
- OHSU MPH Online Program
- PHCHD Student Handbook
- How to apply
Oregon Health & Science University
School of Nursing
Please visit ohsu-psu-sph.org for current MPH information (09/19/2016)