- Prospective Students
- OMPH Students
- Current Students
- New Students
- OMPH Tracks
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (OHSU)
- Health Management & Policy (PSU)
- Health Promotion (PSU)
- Primary Health Care & Health Disparities (OHSU)
- Biostatistics (OSU)
- Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (OSU)
- Epidemiology (OSU)
- Health Management & Policy (OSU)
- Health Promotion & Health Behavior (OSU)
- International Health (OSU)
- Environmental Systems and Human Health (Pending Approvals)
- Student Activities
- Student Awards
- Tuition and Funding
- Careers and Opportunities
- News and Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
Library Use and Resources
While on a partner campus other than the student’s home institution, an OMPH student has full access to library resources from within the partner campus’s library. A student can check out materials using the library barcode from their home institution through “Summit Borrowing".
Books can be requested through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) using Summit (request “pick-up anywhere” to retrieve at any campus library).
An OMPH student can request copies of journal articles via Interlibrary Loan (ILL), if not owned by the home library. In most cases journal articles will be delivered electronically to the student's email account. If a student wants ILL delivered to another campus, she/he should contact the ILL office at her/his home campus library.
- Remote library access is available through an OMPH student’s home institution.
- If you have questions about library resources, contact your campus library office: