- Prospective Students
- OMPH Students
- Current Students
- New Students
- OMPH Tracks
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (OHSU)
- Health Management & Policy (PSU)
- Health Promotion (PSU)
- Primary Health Care & Health Disparities (OHSU)
- Biostatistics (OSU)
- Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (OSU)
- Epidemiology (OSU)
- Health Management & Policy (OSU)
- Health Promotion & Health Behavior (OSU)
- International Health (OSU)
- Environmental Systems and Human Health (Pending Approvals)
- Epidemiology (Pending Approvals)
- Student Activities
- Student Awards
- Tuition and Funding
- Careers and Opportunities
- News and Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
Oregon MPH Graduate Degrees
MPH degrees offered at OHSU, OSU & PSU
The Oregon MPH Program offers the Master of Public Health (MPH) degree in ten areas of specialization (tracks).
*The OMPH Program offers Health Management and Policy at two sites, Oregon State University and Portland State University. The tracks have common requirements, competencies, field and culminating experiences.
Some changes are happening in the OMPH Program, please click here for more information.
The Oregon MPH offers several dual degree options.
To learn more about each University and their MPH program, please see the links below:
- OHSU, Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- OHSU, School of Nursing
- OSU, Department of Public Health
- PSU, School of Community Health
- PSU, Hatfield School of Government
Save the Date for the 2014 End-of-Year celebration! All students are welcome to join us in celebrating the end of another fantastic year for the OMPH Program.
When: Friday June 6, 2014, 4:00-7:00pm
Where: Location TBD (Downtown Portland)
More details to come. Mark your calendars for the 6th, and we'll see you there!