Oregon MPH Intercampus Registration Instructions for ALL Students
**Access to this request form for Fall term is now closed.
Email annoucnements about course scheduling are sent to the OMPH listserv. If you are NOT on this listserv you should be (to change your subscriptions, opt out, or subscribe manually to the Oregon MPH listserv, click here.).**
You must submit this online form for all intercampus (joint) registration course requests, no exceptions.
For Fall 2015, students can expect to hear from the Program Office at some point during the first week in September (8/31 - 9/4).
- The registration process can take time to complete, so you are encouraged to meet the priority registration deadline, especially if your financial aid depends upon completed registration. The priority registration deadline for intercampus/joint requests for Fall term 2015 is now closed.
- You do not need to seek permission from your advisor for core classes at other campuses. However, it is your responsibility to seek approval from your advisor to take other courses to ensure that the course you wish to take is applicable to your program of study. Once you receive the approval from your advisor please follow the instructions below to register for a class at another campus. You may be asked to provide this approval.
- Please DO NOT contact faculty or instructors whom are teaching the course regarding your registration. The Program Office will obtain permission for you to register in the course.
- Please note web-based and distance courses may involve additional fees.
- Online at OHSU: Due to administrative transitions in the coming year, online-courses at OHSU School of Nursing are available only for the Primary Health Care and Health Disparities track, and for the Graduate Certificate in Public Health. We will keep other MPH track students posted about possible future availability of those courses via Intercampus Registration.
- If you wish to drop the class after requesting intercampus registration please notify us immediately so that we can free the "spot" in the course. However, notification to our office does NOT drop you from the course, you are ultimatley responsible to be sure that you drop the courses following the procedures at your campus.
- If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
OMPH Students Intercampus Registration Steps:
- Please complete the OMPH intercampus registration form below.
- The OMPH Program Office will email you receipt of this request. This does not guarantee enrollment in the course, only that the process is underway.
- The Program Office will obtain the instructor/department approval for students. This may take some time so please plan ahead. This approval is required.
- The Program Office will communicate your registration status once instructors/departments respond (accepted, waitlisted, etc).
- If accepted in the course, the Program Office will facilitate the registration paperwork with the administrative team and registrar at your home university. You will receive confirmation (or further instructions) at this time.
- If you have questions contact the Program Office directly at 503-725-5186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.